SEED Award Application Instructions
The NOMA-NAACP-SEED Awards will use the SEED Network platform for applications to facilitate jury online reviews. Please follow the steps of the process below.
- To get started, go to https://seednetwork.org/seed-evaluator-4-0/
- Choose “Evaluator” from the left-side menu buttons and click.
- “Create Account/Login”. This will bring you to: http://seednetwork.org/login/.
- To submit an award application, you will need a SEED Network account.
If you already have one, login using it. (The username is your email address).
If you don’t yet have an account, create one using the link on the login page. Note that you do not need to “join / pledge” the SEED Network to access the projects – see check box option.
- Sign in
- On the Member Services page, look for the “NOMA-NAACP-SEED Award” link. Click to access the application.
- You will be able to save document before submitting. There are prompts to upload project documents and images. Size limits are given there.
- When complete, click on Save the Submit.
- You will be given a link to the awards Paypal site for $100 application fee which is required to be considered.
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Award deadline is August 1 at 11:59PM US-ET
Thank you for participating in the NOMA-NAACP-SEED Awards to showcase design for Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.